I stole this from Heidi because it looked like fun! (And I really like to talk about Ryan!)
1. Where did you meet? We met at an 80's dance at UVSC.
2. How long did you date before you got married? dated 3 months and engaged 3 months....
3. Where did he propose? Up in the mountains under the stars!!!
4. Where did you get married? Timponogoes Temple.
5. How long have you been married? 1 year and 5 months.
6. What is your favorite feature of his? Do I have to choose 1?
7. What is his best quality? He always knows what to say to make me feel better when I am sad! And he is a great daddy!
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby, Honey, sweetheart,
9. What is his favorite food? He really likes spaghetti
10. What is his favorite sport? football i think...
11. When and where did you have your first kiss? At my apartment at school
12. Who said I love you first? He did.
13. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, go fishing, go shooting, and hang out with friends.
14. Do you have any kids? Yes, a beautiful daughter named Emma.
15. What is his favorite music to listen to? Old Country but he like the new stuff too.
16. What do you admire most about him? The way he would do anything for anybody and the way he can make friends with anyone and how he is so close to the spirit and loves the gospel. (i could go on and on about him!)
No comments:
Post a Comment